Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Apologies for blog problems

I have been struggling the last few days with Blogsy, the app that I use to post to Blogspot.com. I have tried some work arounds but so far the best I can do is revert to using Blogger, which I hate because it does so little, and the little that it does, it does poorly. Not a ringing endorsement, I agree. So if multiple photos turn up, I am sorry. I just can't seem to figure out how to delete them in Blogger, and quite honestly I am too tired to spend a lot of time researching it on the road. I'll make the corrections once I am home. Once again my apologies. 

John

1 comment:

  1. No problem John and Robin. We're still enjoying the commentary and photos, no matter how many. Hope Blogsy gets working again for you. We'll be using it in a few months. Keep safe and healthy. Dayton and Karen

    ReplyDelete